Lights, Camera....

" Commit to taking one step, every day, that moves you closer to your goal or dream, one step every day and before you know it you'll be where you want to be."  Hales Golfwear
 
This week I've experienced a roller-coaster of emotion. I've literally danced down the street with joy, been up to the early hours buzzing with excitement or totally overcome with fear and doubt, worrying about all the things that could go wrong.


Sounds crazy right? 

This week we had our first photo shoot for Hales Golfwear.

Hales Golfwear Summer Photo Shoot 2016

We have worked so hard to get here, step by step, from the very first idea shared with friends, then beginning to sketch out designs, creating patterns, producing a prototype and now preparing for our worldwide launch.

#haveyouseenhgw

It's a dream come true.  So why the fear and doubt?

To be honest I've always been a worrier. I'm the type that makes a list of what to pack for a holiday, packs it and then panics in the taxi that I've forgotten something. I'm not sure I know how to relax.

Its almost become a ritual. Before anything important, whether its planning a vacation or organizing an event, there is always a period of doubt. This can last a few minutes or a few hours.

I've learnt to take it for what it is. Information. This allows me to look at all angles and find any issues before they become real problems. My bouts of worry can actually be quite productive. 


Hales Golfwear Summer Photoshoot 2016

Hales Golfwear Summer Photoshoot 2016

So yes I was up late making lists, packing and repacking but it was totally worth it. We worked hard. We had fun. We got some amazing photos. I can't wait to share them with you! 

Step by step. That's the key. Finding the right photographer for us, the model, make-up artist, it took time, it took perseverance. 

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, its the players that make a team, this wouldn't have happened without a seriously talented bunch, whom I am so grateful to have met and worked with.  



Hales Golfwear is coming. Get ready.

www.halesgolfwear.com

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!
    I love following your blog and am already looking forward to getting to wear your style :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We will be launching our e-commerce site soon :) follow us on instagram and twitter @halesgolfwear for updates!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment